Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Friends--It's Time for the Naked Truth--Stop the Status Quo

From Vibert Greene: I am running for Governor of California as a Democrat. I know my Party will not support me at this stage--that's for sure. Why? Traditionally, they only support the rich and powerful, their buddies; the tradition lives on--they keep supporting the status quo.--The same holds true for the Republican Party... So, my friends, folks like you and me, have an uphill battle--we are taken for granted--followers not leaders.

Our party needs serious reform, and if it starts with me, so be it. So what do we do about the situation? Well, it's up to you --the average middle class and poor who vote these people in, time and time again--you have to say--we have seen the light, it's not going to happen anymore.

I promise you this. If I cannot fulfill the promises I made to you by the end of my 2nd year in office, I will not seek a second term as your Governor. Can Jerry Brown make the same commitment? I doubt it--he wants a third bite of the apple; in fact, he wants the apple all for himself.
As a young kid growing up, I was told by my parents--don't be a glutton, don't hog it all. Be considerate, give others a chance.
Friends, I need your support--I need donations--$1, 2, 5, 10, whatever--I need to get this message out via. campaign adv.Go to: vibertgreene2010.homestead.com 
You are encourage to sponsor TV adv. on my behalf--just keep it clean. This is a grass root effort--I cannot, and will not depend on the Democratic Party support.

No comments: