Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WHERE ARE WE GOING, CAN WE SURVIVE?

I don't believe "us", the human race will survive--if we continue on our present course; unless the 5Th evolution of our brain occurs very soon. What do I mean--the 5Th evolution is the increase in our brain size and or a revolutionary advance development of the cortex; without an increase in our brain size. Where are we? the 4Th evolution of our brain is a survivor deficit; it produced the legacy of "them against us", "the far right vs.the liberals"; hate those who do not look like you and praise those who worship the way you do. All the negativity, all the wars, refusal to comprise--my way or the highway--these are all defects of the 4Th evolution of the human brain. Unless the 5Th evolution happens soon, the human race is doom. I will publish a paper --from my research--on the development and the evolution of the human brain.

No comments: