Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Elections are Over--Bainner Thumb -up

What happen-- the alarm bells toll but the Dems did not hear a sound, or too tired to give a damn. What ever it was, they surprised me-a reasonable person would say when the alarm bells ring, you pay attention. It reminds me when on a trip--vacation or otherwise--sometimes you are so tired that even though the alarm goes off in your room, you turn over and go back to sleep; this is exactly what the Dems did and they pay the consequence by loosing the house. I predicted that the pundits and the news media and the GOP would eat the whole crow but I fail to realize the ho so subtle Truth; the Dems are deep sleepers. Well, I have learned something--what may be reasonable and rational is not always reality. My future predictions will factor that in . So the Dems got half a loaf instead of the whole thing. You have to hand it to the GOP, they are very light sleepers.

No comments: