Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

There is a solution to the oil spill desaster in the gulf of Mexico--but no one listen

I have tried to contact the press without success in regards to a solution to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill disaster. I have a solution that must get to BP as soon as possible--I think it's the press civic responsibility to do this.


In my opinion the news media is the quickest way to get this information to BP. BP like so many companies have this "Not invented here syndrom" that must be set aside during a National. I have also send/fax the design to the Obama administration--God know if that will be delivered. I have received no response from them--I guarantee you, they will say we receive so many email/faxes we cannot response to all of them--you know what I say to that response--BULL--In a case of a National disaster, THE WHITEHOUSE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FILTER OUT CREDABLE SOLUTIONS AND RESPOND.

Personally, as an American citizen, I will hold the Obama administration fully responsible for the environmental disaster if they did not forward my solution to BP.

I just hope for the sake of our Economy and the ocean environment that the news media do its civic duty and forward my solution to BP and that BP listen.

No comments: