Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

WE NEED A NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY--LET'S START BUILDING IT NOW.

THE GOOD OLD BOYS AND GALS MUST GO--BE MAD AS HELL IF YOU MUST.
The good old boys and gals must go--In California, I am talking about the Dianne Feinstein, the Barbara Boxer, the Gavin Newsom and of course the relic from the past Jerry Brown--they all have hugh egos and little Vision--it's my opinion. Thank God for the open primary--My party has an history of bringing out politicians from mothball. In my opinion, Boxer, Einstein, Jerry should leave politics with some dignity--retire and spend the rest of their lives smelling the roses.

I ask myself--what have Boxer, Feinstein and Jerry Brown done that truly benefited California and Californians--I came up with a big fat zero. They are very good at giving speeches and making promises.
As a matter of fact, I will run for Senator--California representative in Congress in 2012--my campaign starts today 6/11/2010. I am rebuilding my website vibertgreene2010.homestead.com it will be ready very soon. It will be vibertgreenecongress2012.homestead.com.
The issues and my belief will be the same in 2012 as in 2010 because the majority of the elected politicians do not have the Vision, Leadership and Commonsense to take on the complex issues of our time--no innovative solutions; just the same antique antiquated approaches to every problem.The United States Senate is the upper house of the bicameral United States Congress, this is where I can truly serve my country.


No comments: