Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

North Korea and South Korea conflict--Who would launch the 1st Nuclear bomb

My fellow Americans our security is assured. Why do I say this? Our arsenal is potent and the world knows it. We can take out China and any other county like Iran at any time at our choosing without them knowing what hit them. So my friends have a good night asleep we are safe. I believe a rogue nation's military should be taken out in a first strike if we believe through undesputed evidence that they are a threat to the world by their behavior. We should not waste our time on diplomacy. If we take out one of these rough nation baasd on credible evidence that they pose an undesputed threath to us or any othewre nation(s; the rest of the world will get the message; including China and Russia--they know better that to retaliate because they know of our potent arsenal. I beliweve peace comes through might.

No comments: