Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

DEVELOPMENT OF THE HUMAN BRAIN--THE FIFTH EVOLUTION

MANKIND ONLY HOPE--THE FIFTH EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN BRAIN.
If you think I am nuts; On CNN 2/07/2011@10:30AM--There was guest on the talk show talking about "the next evolution of the human brain"--due to the massive AMOUNTS AND COMPLEXITY of information the brain must process. He was right on the money.

To my friend, I am still debating whether my hypothesis--THE FIFTH EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN BRAIN--should be in book form. You can help me decide and receive a free copy of whatever form it is publish. Karen Young will compose a list of participants for the free release.

The 5Th Evolution of the Human Brain by Vibert Greene--Tracing the evolution of the human brain. Where we were, where we are and where we will be. I will attempt to answer the cure for the human frailty--HATE--for anyone with whom we disagree; for their skin color; religious belief or their social values.

IT WILL BE AN EASY READ--I PROMISE.

No comments: