Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WHO ARE WE???

WHO ARE We...? We are so full of hate--here are some examples: You don't belong to my party, so I hate you; you don't belong to my religion, to my religious faith--so I hate you; you are from another country--so you are hated; look at your hair, the color of your skin--it doesn't look like mine--so we hate you; you speak another language--so we hate you. I have to confess, my friends--there are times when I am embarrassed to be part of the human race, the hatred we harbor for other member of our species I find disgusting--and the irony of it all--we humans, profess to follow the teachings of religious figures who do not condone hatred. As I have said time and time again, our only hope for the survival of the human race is the 5-evolution of the human brain. So, for the time being, we will continue to hate.

No comments: