Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thanks Karen Young

Thanks. I not only talk-the-talk; I also walk-the-walk. I don't "Bull Shit" and I don't kiss butts; and I am not for sale.I cannot be bought. God gave me a brain and I use it; and that's why I will get no support from my party for any political office I may sought. I am not a "Silver Spoon-er" What is a silver spoon-er you ask? A silver spoon-er is someone born into wealth, acquire wealth and live a life of luxury and comfort; never experienced hunger nor homelessness--they don't know what it's like to be poor. Unfortunately, our Congress are loaded with silver spooners, Democrats, Republicans, Independent, TeaPartyers, Green Party etc. Have you notice--they only support fellow Silver spooners. And is why our economy and our socio political system is a mess--these people are not critical thinkers, they are greasers for the well to do.

No comments: