Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Present day Republican Party/ Tea Party are a threat to freedom

It saddens me to say what I am about to Blog--I have search my sole, I have tried to analyse social issues from the Republican/Tea Partiers point of view--I have tried to take out all biases and raw emotions as I look at what they are espousing to America. After all that, I have reached the conclusion that the present day Republican Party and the Tea Party is a threat to freedom as we know it; they are full of hate, anti Obama administration and will say no to anything and everything that comes from the Obama White house. It seems that the Republican/Tea Partiers are not comfortable with progress--progress means that non-whites are reaching equal status with whites and that is unsettling because they viewed non-whites as inferior and regardless of talent, should not be given equal status. Remember Rodney King "Why can't we all get along?" Thanks to the 1st amendment, we can see these people for who they are.

No comments: