Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A RECOMMENDATION TO BP FOR THEIR BOTTOM LINE

A RECOMMENDATION TO BP FOR THEIR BOTTOM LINE
Since BP may not give me any credit--I'll give myself credit. I said the "S1" and the S1 modified will work--Right again. I said once the S1 OR S1 modified are in place, the leak will be stopped within 2 days--right again.
Now, what I will suggest to BP is to use the relief wells for production vs using them to "Kill the Well"; to do so will be a total lack of vision and commonsense. Now, once the relief wells are in production , or before--BP should go back and use a second S1 cap to permanently seal off the well at the original leak with concrete.

This solution will give BP a well that is fully functional once again. This will restore the economy of the affect areas by putting people back to work.

No comments: